CrossTie Careers in affiliation with Moovin4ward, USA is an arm of the company that helps raise people’s aspirations and bridge the gap between education and living a meaningful life.
We provide a structured programme for our clients such as career talk or motivational lectures, workshops, movies, books, contest, connections, support and many more to all levels of education. These will assist them to discover their comfort zone, develop the interest, plan their career path, and acquire the soft skills they need to perform effectively in the wider world. This highly successful programme, running for over four years, is designed to position people on the right track to be successful and live a meaningful life.
We work with secondary schools, tertiary institutions, graduates, corporate organizations, private and public sectors in Africa. Since we began in 2009, thousands of people have been able to discover their right path through the programme. And it’s not just the participants who benefit. Employers and School Stakeholders report that engaging with CrossTie Careers enhances students/staff development and demonstrates their corporate values.
Africa needs people of ingenuity and skills across all disciplines and we hope to achieve this through our network.
…living a meaningful life
- To make people understand the necessity of acquiring soft assets (knowledge, skills, connections, etc. before hard assets (cash in the bank, luxuries, etc.)
- To bring to individuals happiness, self fulfillment and satisfaction.
- To become a celebrated company in Africa for its achievements of helping over one million people yearly to live a meaningful life.
CrossTie Careers Services
1. Career/Motivational Lectures
2. Career/Motivational Books
3. Career/Motivational Media
4. CrossTie UP: A web platform to motivate people
5. CrossTie Contest: First Class to World Class Conference by 2016
6. Career Connect: online interactive platform to bridge the gap between students and lecturers/professionals in the world
- Daily Motivational SMS for students
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Blog
- Live Chat with us on Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger and Skype
- Free Consultancy via email throughout their studies in the school
- Customized Souvenirs like Backpack Bag, T-Shirt, Hand band, Pen, Writing Pad (Worksheet and Workbook), Roadster Mug, Sport Bottle, Push Pull Cap, Red “Affirm” Box and Programme DVD for each student.
CrossTie Careers Programmes
1. Journey to Success
2. Career and Leadership
3. Heading to School
4. Speed Reading
5. Entrepreneurship in School
6. Understanding Advance Search Using Google Search, and many more.
Each of these programmes is designed to help students with important tips and techniques to successfully navigate life as a secondary or tertiary school student leading to a successful career. We also customize motivational programmes for corporate organizations who are keen to make their members of staff more productive.
Thank you as we hope you will engage us soonest.